Work at Be kind
Currently we have 2 positions available:
- Full-time In-house yoga teacher & social host
- Marketing manager / content creator
Full-time In-house yoga teacher & social host
Be Kind is growing and we are looking for a passionate and inspiring women to join our team. The open position is an in-house yoga teacher in combination with being a social host for a minimum of 3 months. It is a full-time position in which you will live in the Be Kind villa, teach yoga and help us run the retreat smoothly on spot. You will build close relationships with the women during the retreat and teach about important subjects such as self-love and self-care.
Our dream teacher is an inspiring soul that is living and breathing yoga. You are a leader and a learner and always progressing and evolving your own yoga practice. You plan your classes carefully to fit with the guest activity schedule and our yoga philosophy at Be Kind. You will give every student personal attention during your classes, but also after classes. You have a big knowledge about the yoga philosophy and how yoga can help to reconnect with ourselves. Yoga at Be Kind is not a work-out, but a work-in and focussed on self-love and reconnecting with ourselves.
YOGA TEACHER REQUIREMENTS
· Yoga alliance teaching certificate, minimum RYT200
· Knowledge and passionate about the yoga philosophy
· You feel comfortable to teach women who struggle with a burnout, depression, anxiety etc.
· You are able to include self-love into your teaching sequence
· Understanding yoga as a spiritual practice
· Teach hatha, Vinyasa and Yin yoga (Kundalini is not a must, but a big extra)
· Minimum 1 years of previous full-time teaching experience
· Fluent in English
As social host you are responsible for the guests’ experience in Be Kind. You will need to have a passion for people and being social. Every week new women arrive in the villa and you will make them feel welcome, inspire them and guide them during their retreat. You will need to love being around people and enjoy spending time with other women J
SOCIAL HOST REQUIREMENTS
· You have a passion for being social around people, a natural empathic and caring personality. You have a natural talent to host activities, dinners and to make people feel at home
· You feel comfortable around women who struggle with a burnout, depression, anxiety
· Able to organize and create workshops about yoga, a healthy lifestyle and spirituality
· Passion for a lifestyle filled with yoga and your spiritual side
· The ability to cope under pressure and stressful situations and always deliver a good customer experience
· Team working skills
· Strong planning and organizational skills to run every day smoothly
· The ability to work independently and confidently to make your own decisions without the guidance or management
· Problem-solving ability to resolve issues
· Good at organizing and delegating work and directing problems to the right persons in the organization
In our retreats we offer private coaching sessions, we guide women in their journey to find their passion, reconnect with themselves or support women with struggles like depression, burn-out or anxiety. We are always looking for inspiring coaches who can share their energy and knowledge and passion for coaching.
If you are also a coach, it will be a big plus for and and you can also coach women during their retreat. If you just finished a coaching course and you wish to have working experience, we are also able to give you an opportunity to start coaching for us.
WHY WORK WITH US
We believe working with us will grow you on a personal and professional level. It is an experience of a lifetime! In Bali, the island of gods, you will get a valuable work experience which you can use in your future career and daily life.
When you’re staying at Be Kind, you will meet with a lot of other inspiring women; yoga teacher, artist, marketing pro’s, photographers, etc. We love to see the connection and lifelong friendships that has been built during the stay and Be Kind.
We promise you, working in Be Kind will inspire you to the max for your future plans, organizing women circles, early morning beach meditations, guiding a holy water temple ritual and much more.
Marketing manager / content creator
Be Kind is growing and we are looking for someone who can join our marketing team. You will work together with one of the founders of Be Kind and will have your own projects and responsibilities which you will work on independently as together with the rest of the team
We are looking for someone who can help set up a marketing plan for the next year and help create lots and lots of content. We are a start-up and would like to work with people who are also starting to create their dream life and follow their passion.
You are responsible of the content calendar, from idea to distribution and you are passionate about social media, writing blogs and newspapers, coming up with creative marketing campaigns and taking and editing pictures and videos.
Your job will be mainly to create the content calendar and together with on of the Be Kind founders create and distribute the content via social media, blogs and newsletters. You will also help with paid advertisements, influencer collaborations and PR. Knowledge of SEO is important as you will utilize effective keywords to help us increase organic traffic from search results. Also analysing our marketing efforts, see how content performs, how much organic traffic comes in etc. will also be a crucial aspect of your job.
You don’t need to know everything about anything, but willing to learn and do research on your own is very important. Also the ability to work with other creative and manage other freelancers for their work as well.
You will work next to one of the founders, but we are a small company with many responsibilities and you will need to be able to work independently without guidance from management. You will work with small daily matters, as well as larger aims and setting goals. We are expecting you to be energetic and result driven, be a good team player and to work hard to achieve the goals and deadlines set.
- Create marketing plan and calendar for the next 6 months
- Content scheduling
- Create content (photography, video, text and other media)
- Engaging on our social media platforms
- Finding and reaching out to influencers
- Writing press releases
- Generating sales through content, research and measuring
- Designing marketing material
- Knowledge of digital marketing, creating content, SEO, google analytics and adobe package (Indesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator). You don’t need to have years of experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate and eager to learn.
- Can work with us for minimum 6 months. Possible to do first 3 months in Bali and other 3 months remote.
- In possession of a good DSLR camera and experience in photography (shooting and editing).
- Excellent writing skills and able to implement important key words. Able to write about self-love, depression, anxiety, yoga and healing.
- Passion for lifestyle filled with yoga and a spiritual side.
- Knowledge of yoga and surf and how it can help in healing way.
- Ability to have a creative approach to finding new ways of communication as well having a creative eye for the visual appeal of the brand identity, organizing photo shoots that build the brand
WHY WORK WITH US
- We are a small fast growing company and you will learn A LOT in a short time and have the freedom to work on own ideas and projects within Be Kind.
- We believe working with us will grow you on a personal and professional level. It is an experience of a lifetime! In Bali, the island of gods, you will get a valuable work experience which you can use in your future career and daily life.
- Possibility to grow with us and work long term (also remotely).
If you are interested in one of the positions, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume, motivation letter and Skype details. For questions please contact us via email as well.